Monday, December 3, 2012

Events You Don't Want to Miss!

I'm going to be participating in a lot of exciting events this winter and into next year. So you don't miss anything, make sure you sign up for my newsletter, like me on FaceBook, and/or follow my blog.

Revenge (Blood and Honor #1) by Dana Delamar, romantic suspense
New Event! January 12th, Book Signing at Finally Found Books in Black Diamond, WA from 1-4 PM. I'll be signing books with several other Seattle-area local romance authors, including my critique partner, Kristine Cayne. For more information, click here

February (exact date TBD): I'll be releasing Malavita, the prequel novella to the Blood and Honor series! (Don't worry, Malavita isn't required reading to enjoy the series; it just fleshes out the events leading up to Revenge and Retribution. You can certainly enjoy the series without having read Malavita first.)

February 8th-11th, I'll be in the "Heartbreaker" blog hop. Over 175 authors are already signed up for this hop!

New! February 7th-14th, I'll be in the "Love Is in the Air" blog hop. Over 80 authors and bloggers are already signed up for this hop!

New! February 14th-21st, I'll be in the "Hearts on Fire" blog hop. Over 70 authors and bloggers are signed up for this hop!
Retribution (Blood and Honor, #2) by Dana Delamar

March 15th-18th, I'll be in the "Lucky in Love" blog hop. Almost 150 authors are already signed up!

April 25th-28th, I'll be in the "Tortured Heroes" blog hop (don't you just love that name?). Over 100 authors are already signed up!

May 24th-27th, I'll be in the "Sweaty Nights" blog hop (sounds awesome, doesn't it?). Almost 100 authors are already signed up!

New! June 27th-30th, I'll be in the "Fantasy" blog hop. Over 130 authors are already signed up! 

June - July (exact date TBD): I'll be releasing Redemption, the third book in the Blood and Honor series. This is Antonio's story, which many readers have been asking for since the moment he showed up in book 1. 

December - January (exact date TBD): I'll be releasing Release, the fourth book in the Blood and Honor series. This is Ruggero's story, and it's going to be a doozy!

And... there's more to come. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment