From February 12-15, 2015, the authors at Addictive Reads are hosting a giveaway where you have the chance to win the following prizes:
- The Grand Prize is a $50 gift card to winner’s choice of restaurant (Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Applebee’s–US Residents); PayPal Cash prize for non-US winners.
- Two lucky readers will win a $25 gift card for ebook store (Amazon, iTunes, Nook, or Google Play — winner’s choice).
- One lucky reader will win the Addictive Reads Event Digital Book Giveaway Package, 10 romance ebooks worth $35!
- And that's not all! Many of the writers involved in this event are also hosting their own giveaways (I'm giving away a $5 gift card--see below) too!
Valentine's Day is kind of a funny holiday. There can be so much tension around it, even for folks who are happily involved in a relationship. That's why when you get a great Valentine's Day gift, it can make the day extra special. Here are my top five favorite Valentine's Day gifts:
- Poems written by my sweetheart of a husband. He wrote me a poem on our second date about my dream of being a writer, not about how lovely I was, and that made it even more special, because it showed that he'd really listened to me on our first date! He continues to write them for me on special occasions. And every time they make me melt.
- Roses. Who doesn't love them? Two dozen pink roses are another of my husband's favorite ways to show how much he cares.
- Dinner at a restaurant with a view. There are so many beautiful restaurants in the Seattle area, and having an extravagant "date night" out is a great way to highlight how we feel about each other.
- Something you'd never buy yourself. For my husband, I try to get him something he'd never spring for, but that I know he'd love, like an expensive football jersey or jacket from his favorite team (the Seahawks).
- A romantic getaway. One of our favorite getaway spots is the San Juan Islands. They're about three hours (and a ferry ride) away from home, and a place where you can really feel like you're out of your ordinary life. The ocean breeze, the cry of birds, the tang of salt in the air--there's just something wonderful about being surrounded by nature.
I'd love to hear about your favorite Valentine's Day gifts! Let me know in the comments below.
MY VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT TO YOU
If you love romantic suspense, be sure to pick up the FREE prequel to my Blood and Honor Mafia romance series!
To enter my giveaway for a $5 Amazon or Barnes & Noble gift card (winner's choice), follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter below.
To enter the giveaway for the other prizes, be sure to visit the Addictive Reads Valentine's Day Giveaway page.
Want more chances to win? Visit the next Addictive Reads blog!