Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Woot! Reviewer love for "Retribution"

So excited to see reviews starting to come in for Retribution (Blood and Honor #2)!



Kayla Shantee of Reading on the Wild Side gave Retribution 5 out of 5 stars! She hasn't posted the review everywhere yet, but here's her review on Amazon.

And today I found out that RT Book Reviews gave Retribution 4 stars! "A fast pace, credible characters and a complex plot guarantee hours of entertainment." Here's their full review.

Retribution is available at: 


And speaking of reviewer love, several awesome reviews have come in these last couple weeks for Revenge (Blood and Honor #1). But the coolest thing of all? Revenge was featured last week in Stephanie's list of twenty of her favorite novels at Steph's Book Retreat. Me, listed alongside Anne Rice, George Orwell, Arthur Golden, and Upton Sinclair? Never thought I'd see the day. That put a huge grin on my face! 

When I started writing, I hoped that someday someone would love my books that much, so seeing that post from Stephanie truly is the fulfillment of a life-long dream. I'm so glad I finally gathered up the courage to pursue writing full-time. It had been "just a dream" for so many years that now I can hardly believe my books are out in the wild and people are buying them and enjoying them and asking for more. If there's something you're afraid to do, trust me when I echo those Nike ads and say "Just do it." You'll be so glad you did.  

This really has been a fun week so far, and it's only going to get more fun with A Hero's Blog Hop, starting on Friday! With over 130 prizes, it's going to be a blast! See you then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment