Thursday, August 20, 2015

RECKONING Update!

Just wanted to give you all the latest news: I've finished the first draft of Reckoning! My eyes are a bit blurry from tears and I've got a headache from crying, but I'm so happy to say that the first draft of Reckoning is *finally* done! That last scene was a real bear to write, but I know if it's making me cry that it's working. I just realized that I've been working on this series for five years now, and these characters have become real to me. My husband is cracked up that I'm feeling so emotional about it, but I do.

I might add one more scene. An idea (half-formed) has come to me for another possible book, but I'm not sure yet if it'll work. I'll mull it over during edits on Reckoning, and I'll let you know my decision when I release Reckoning.

If you've been reading the series, *thank you* for hanging in there with me and waiting so patiently for this book. I hope to have it in your hands by October. I know, I know, MORE WAITING! But I need time to polish it up and make sure it all makes sense. It'll be worth it--I promise!


1 comment: