Thursday, March 10, 2016

5-Star Review for Mafia Romance REDEMPTION (Blood and Honor, #3)

I received a lovely surprise this week from Crystal's Many Reviewers: a 5-star review for Redemption! Antonio's story is very special to me, so it really touched me to receive such a great review. I'm always nervous every time I release a book, so it's a real comfort when a reader says he or she was glued to the book! 

Redemption (Blood and Honor, #3) by Dana Delamar

Some highlights from the review: 

"I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I love this series. Every time I read another installment, I am profoundly grateful that the author submitted a review request to the blog because I may have never discovered it otherwise. Now isn’t that a depressing thought?"

"There is so much going on in this installment, I was glued to my Kindle."
 "By the turn of the final page, I found myself wondering who is underestimating whom and dying (not literally) to know who is going to survive, who is going to die, and who is going to come out on top. I cannot wait to read Reckoning.

Read the entire review. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who takes the time to write reviews!

If you need to catch up on the series, the links to the all the books are below. The series prequel, Malavita, is FREE!

Malavita (Blood and Honor, Prequel) by Dana Delamar

Malavita

*** Quarter-finalist for the 2014 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Awards! ***

A son determined to avenge his family. 
A daughter desperate for peace. 
Two fathers intent on destruction...

FREE on ALL Retailers! Try before you buy!




Revenge (Blood and Honor, #1) by Dana Delamar

Revenge

*** Double-finalist (Romantic Suspense and Best First Book) in the 2013 Booksellers' Best Awards! ***

A woman on the run. 
A damaged Mafia don. 
A rival bent on revenge...



Retribution (Blood and Honor, #2) by Dana Delamar

Retribution

*** Semi-finalist in The Kindle Book Review's 2013 Best Indie Book Awards! ***

An Interpol agent playing a dangerous game. 
A Mafia princess. 
A man determined to exact retribution...






Redemption (Blood and Honor, #3) by Dana Delamar

Redemption

*** Finalist, 2014 Maggie Awards for Excellence! ***
*** Semi-finalist, Kindle Book Review's 2014 Best Kindle Book Awards! ***

A mobster seeking redemption. 
A woman on a mission. 
A powerful enemy ready to pounce...



Paperback US | Paperback UK 

Reckoning (Blood and Honor, #4) by Dana Delamar

Reckoning

A brutal hitman. 
A fervent anti-Mafia judge. 
A far-ranging conspiracy…



No comments:

Post a Comment