Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year -- Looking Back at 2018 with Gratitude


Happy New Year, everyone!  

As difficult and challenging as it could be at times, 2018 was an amazing year for me in many ways. I tried really hard to move forward in my career and embrace change instead of whining about it. (Okay, there was *some* whining.) 

It seemed like an impossible task, but I had three book releases in a new genre with my co-writer extraordinaire, Kristine Cayne. 

I tried out pre-orders and first-person POV and didn't die! 

I learned a ton from a lot of amazing people, made some awesome new friends, met a bunch of fabulous readers at events, attended two fantastic writing conferences, and was the lucky beneficiary of a donated Emerald City Writers' Conference registration that made me feel really loved by my local writing community.  

I re-covered and relaunched my Mafia romance series and tried out Kindle Unlimited. Didn't die from that either! And I also edited and formatted dozens books and helped a number of excellent authors get their stories out into the world. Whew! 

Looking forward to 2019, I know that like 2018, it will be difficult and challenging at times, but it will be exciting and rewarding too. I hope yours is the same.  


No comments:

Post a Comment