Monday, June 10, 2013

"Malavita" (Blood and Honor Prequel) is here!

Hi everyone! I'm very pleased to announce that Malavita (Blood and Honor Prequel) is finally available at Amazon as an ebook and a paperback. Malavita will be available at all online retailers in September.

I hope you all enjoy this prequel to the "Blood and Honor" series. Some of the scenes that appear in Malavita were originally written for Revenge, but were cut for one reason or another. After hearing from several readers who wanted to know more about the origins of the feud between the Lucchesis and the Andrettis, I decided to write a prequel that tells the story of how Enrico came to be married to Antonella.


I know many of you are impatient for Antonio's story (Redemption), and I apologize for the extra delay, but if the reaction of my beta readers is any indication, you'll love Malavita and hopefully forgive me. :) And here's the good news: I'm roughly a third of the way through Redemption and plan to release it in the fall, so you won't have too much longer to wait!  

Here's the book description:


Malavita (Blood and Honor Prequel) by Dana Delamar
A son determined to avenge his family. A daughter desperate for peace. Two fathers intent on destruction...

Enrico Lucchesi never wanted anything to do with the Mafia. But when his brothers were murdered, he accepted that he would someday be the next don. However, he doesn't accept that he must marry the daughter of the man who killed them. Enrico will never trust an Andretti, never mind love one. The Andrettis are up to something with their so-called "truce"--and Enrico must avenge his siblings. But will his dark secret spell the end of his vengeance--and possibly the Lucchesis? 

After Antonella Andretti's father tries to destroy the Lucchesis, she persuades him that an alliance--achieved by her marriage to Enrico, the "golden boy" she's loved from afar--would be in everyone's best interests. As her wedding day approaches, people close to her father start dying, and her fiancé's behavior is suspect. When she learns Enrico's true feelings about her--and what her father's actual plans are--will Antonella damn their families to eternal war, or will she broker a peace that might destroy her heart?


To those readers who have written to me, reviewed my books, or come out to see me at a book signing, thanks so much for all your kind words and support! I truly appreciate it and am so glad to know that you enjoy reading this series as much as I enjoy writing it. On to Redemption

No comments:

Post a Comment